Government entities face unique challenges and conditions; these often include cost concerns, the need to serve constituents, and requirements to offer effective long-term and enduring solutions. Geosyntec is uniquely positioned the help governments achieve success.
COMMONWEALTH DEPARTMENTS AND AGENCIES
Commonwealth clients choose Geosyntec to work on their most challenging projects, where inventive technical and management approaches are crucial. In fact, our work for these clients often results in first-to-field application of new technologies that reduce cost and expedite project completion.
STATE AND TERRITORY DEPARTMENTS AND AGENCIES
Geosyntec supports government departments, agencies, and authorities that are entrusted with protecting and managing the state or territory's environmental resources, water supply and water resources, hazardous and solid wastes handling, roads and highways, state-owned buildings and lands, and parks and recreational facilities.
At Geosyntec, we understand the business of local government and the daily demands of strict accountability, tight budgets and deadlines, and answering to a wide range of constituents.
- Site investigation and characterization
- Development and implementation of remediation strategies
- Development and application of innovative nonintrusive remediation technologies
- Regional groundwater modelling
- Environmental database/GIS management
- Environmental management system development
- Community relations
- Technology guidance document development
- Technology transfer and training
- Vapor intrusion assessment and mitigation
- Risk assessment