Ensuring the integrity of your sustainability programmes
The most effective way to audit for sustainability principles is to complete a detailed assessment of a company's performance with recommendations to improve effectiveness and efficiency. Our approach ensures the integrity of your sustainability programme.
By tailoring a program to suit your needs, we can audit against the following:
- Global Reporting Initiative
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Dow Jones Sustainability Index/FTSE4Good
- Carbon Disclosure Project
- ASX Corporate Governance Principles
We have worked with public listed companies throughout Southeast Asia and across supply chains in a variety of sectors including oil and gas, petrochemical, hazardous waste treatment facilities, property developers, engineering consultancies, and general manufacturing. Our supply chain audit services provide certainty of performance against environmental, social, and governance requirements.
By auditing your Sustainability Management Frameworks you can achieve the following:
- Create a platform to meet your Modern Slavery Act reporting requirements.
- Build trust and confidence in the areas of governance, management, and stakeholder relations.
- Gain increased recognition, trust, and credibility by providing stakeholders with greater disclosure.
- Reduce risk and obtain increased value by ensuring data quality and show stakeholders a robust and credible sustainability management framework.
- Identify and improve process weaknesses.