Our review can help you drive operational improvements and reduce risk.
By evaluating environmental, health, and safety legal compliance throughout your operational life cycle and flagging operational non-compliance we help you drive operational improvements and reduce risk.
The suite of services for compliance auditing comprise:
- Environment protection licence (EPL) requirements
- Environmental, health, and safety (EHS) compliance audits with regards to:
- Workplace health and safety
- Environmental best practice and regulations
- Water, air and waste regulation
- Assessing legal compliance status
- Corporate compliance
- Hazardous materials surveys
- Licensed asbestos assessment and clearance
- Corporate compliance audits of operational footprint
- Global corporate compliance programmes integrated with domestic legal requirements
- Country by country adaptation and integration
- Wide industrial sector experience
- Clear and concise reporting with action plans developed on a site-by-site basis
- Development of environmental, health, and safety legal registers
- Review of existing EHS legal registers
- Gap identification
- Development of register
- Provision of regular updates
Compliance auditing across organisations results in a reduction of risk profile and achievement of better operational performance.